Lovely Places

Thursday, August 25, 2011


Hello everyone. After coming home from our wonderful vacation to Seattle, this week has seemed quite long.  Seattle was a pretty neat place. While we were there we had the opportunity to stay across the sound & to visit many of the port towns along the coast, we also spent a day in the city at Pike's market & other amazing stores. I loved going from urban city, to forest, to beach. It's amazing that all those are within a short drive from each other. Have any of you been Seattle? What were some of the things you saw there?

I only want to share two places with you today. The first is this blog, of a cute couple living in a neighboring city of Seattle - Portland. They have some pretty amazing stuff. 

Next I want to share this great shop I saw in Seattle. Laguna Vintage Pottery. I wish I could buy the whole store & arrange flowers in them. 

I hope you have an enjoyable Thursday night! I'm off to a concert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!