Lovely Places

Thursday, August 4, 2011



Today I'm feeling very excited to start new things!! It's a great feeling! One thing that really gets me going is seeing beautiful and captivating images. Pictures of beautiful landscapes, homes, weddings and food!.There is a great place to find beautiful images, which I'm sure you've all seen before, but if not you'll find it here.

As the summer winds down, it's time to plan our last dinner parties. If you want some inspiration with a lovely food blog you'll find it here. If you need some dinner party decor inspiration, check out and maybe even subscribe to Kinfolk. A pretty beautiful magazine, dedicated to small gatherings. I subscribed! You'll find it here.

Image source here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!