Lovely Places

Thursday, August 11, 2011






















Hello. I hope you are all doing well on this lovely Thursday.

I'm obsessed with the new style of really, really simple jewelry. Such as long gold chains with nothing on it or a tiny charm. Check out a pic of Mila Kunis wearing one in Friends with benefits here. I have found some pretty amazing ones here, here, here. Or how about the simple necklace found here?

For inspiration this week you will find some doodles here.  My new favorite flower blog called An Apple a Day, you have to see it! And a great song here.

Lastly, I want to share my new favoritist blog. Where My Heart Resides.Wow this girl is amazing. She takes great photos (see above), she has great style, she has great ideas & an adorable blog design.

On a side note, if you have a blog & want to be sponsored like the above blogs, feel free to contact me here! Its free! I'd love to get you more views.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!