Lovely Places

Thursday, August 18, 2011





















How's the end of your summer going? Please get in a picnic with the one you love, like this one here, Go swimming one more time, whether it be in a lake or a pool. Drink a tall glass of  refreshing cucumber water, like this one. And make sure you make the most out of your favorite warm-weather clothes.

I've got a really lovely desktop calendar to share with all of you here.

Here is a great new blog to check out, with great graphic design images.

Lastly, I want to share with you my favorite summer wedding, so far this year. The inspiration was vintage boy scout. The details are so unique, the bride & groom are absolutely beautiful, and they used turquoise rings instead of diamonds. I love that! You will find it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!