This Weeks Finds

Tuesday, August 9, 2011


I hardly buy anything at full retail price anymore. Here are my finds from this weekend. The awesome part is that all of these lovely things only cost me $4.50. The downfall to thrifting is you have to be persistent. I go thrifting at least once a week, and some weeks I find nothing at all. But other weeks I find incredible finds, like the above. Here is what I found:

A brand new, tags still on, H&M striped boat-neck shirt. I have been looking for a striped shirt like this of this for weeks! The shirt only cost me a whopping $2.00. I can't wait to use this in my Seattle wardrobe... post to come. 

Next is two lovely pieces of art for my wall of many frames. First is a round and detailed gold frame with a darling painting of birds. The second is a gold butterfly. The artwork cost me $1.00 & the butterfly was only $.50.

The last two things are for some projects I am working on... posts to come. Look how adorable the teacup plate is. I also got an amazing vintage, hand painted creamer. Both only cost me $.50 a piece. 

Do you thrift shop? What great things have you found? I need some more tips on what to look for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!