Feet

Tuesday, August 23, 2011


I have a secret to share with you. A deep secret, I have not shared with anyone... I am obsessed with feet! In particular, my own feet & taking pictures of them. Let's be clear, I do not have a foot fetish. I just like them.

It's not that I find my feet particularly pretty (I actually have pretty fat toes & horrible nails). But I like the way feet look in general. I love toes & painted toe nails & I love the way shoes look on feet. They enhance the shape & add color & personality! I love seeing feet & shoes on all sorts of terrain. 

All of the photos above are from my recent trip to Seattle. I love looking at all the pictures of my feet (I have about 20 more) & remembering where I was. Oh the places these feet go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!