Lovely Places

Thursday, September 1, 2011




































Boy do I have a treat for you! No, literally...

Every week on grocery day, I sit down and plan my grocery list. And every week it's pretty much the same. The problem is I am not an amazing chef and my husband is really picky, so I'm pretty nervous to try new recipes. I keep on making the same things, week after week. Tacos, hamburgers, fettuccine - pretty basic meals. So today, in honor of a new month, I decided this month I'm going to make 2 new recipes a week. This will help expand my cooking skills (and hopefully the hubby's taste buds)!

I officially dub September as Culinary Improvement Month.

I'd love it if you would join me. You might take up the Culinary Challenge if you love to cook or need to learn some new skills like me! Either way, if you have any winning recipes that I need to try, I'd love if you would send them my way!

To help me get started I found a few pretty amazing sites here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!