Music Finds

Monday, September 12, 2011




































I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent the weekend out of town visiting a great friend who just got home from fighting in Afghanistan. It was so great to spend time with him & other great friends. How did you spend the weekend?

While out of town we spent Saturday night at a concert. Which reminded me how much I love concerts! I used to like going to concerts before I met my husband, but not the same way I love them now. Drew introduced me to the value of concerts. He taught me how to really listen & learn to love new music.  Before, I went to concerts to hear the one song I knew & didn't pay attention to much else (it was pretty lame & a waste of money)! I want to encourage all of you to do the same if you don't already. Go to a few concerts with bands you don't know very well, or even at all. Local shows are a great way to do that. Not only will you most likely find a great new band to jam out to, but you will have one hell of an experience. Open your mind to music! I'm so glad I did!

Here is a playlist of a few of the bands that I have learned to love! I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!