Home Inspiration: Books

Monday, September 26, 2011


 How was your weekend? I hope it went well! I had an amazing weekend, with lots of sleeping & got a lot of thrifting & crafts done. Posts to come! This weekend I made some amazing things out of old books & it got me thinking about decorating with books. Stacking books or magazines is a very inexpensive way to decorate! And in my personal opinion, it makes your home look cozy and refined... not to mention it makes you (the home owner) look interesting and smart! What do you think? Do you like when people decorate with books or would you rather keep them in a bookcase?

I'm going to start using books to decorate! I like the way it looks -  All I need to do now is start collecting books from yard sales & thrift stores & start stacking!

Image Sources {1, 2, 34 }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!