Curtain fabric

Friday, September 16, 2011














































I love the house I am living in right now. I can see myself in it until we are able to buy our own. It was built in the 1920's & has amazing windows, doors & the kitchen is to die for! The other best part of being in this house is I feel like I can finally start decorating the way I want to. So recently I have been searching for styles that suit me & my husband. It's not very hard, really. He likes modern, clean cut lines & I like eclectic with lots of patterns & colors. Fortunately those two styles are very easy to mix.

I've been thinking a lot about curtains for my living area. What kind of color & pattern I should get?  I will for sure be making them myself (saves lots & lots of mullah!) Do any of you know any places to get great fabrics? I'm still not sure on the color either. We have tans & blacks right now, boring I know! That's why I need some color!!! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!