Lovely Places

Thursday, September 22, 2011

























When it comes to creating. I feel like a lot of us don't know where to begin (myself included). We see so many beautiful and charming ideas. But in terms of actually learning and doing these things, I find it pretty hard to actually follow through. I also find that I often get overwhelmed with ideas. So what do you do in these situations? How do you deal with so many ideas & projects, but so little time? I need some advice!!

Perhaps I should make a list of all the things I want to learn? What do you think? Kind of like this chica here.

This week I have found so many blogs of over-achieving women. Who create & create, the way I want to do. You can find these lovely peeps here, here & here. I love how there is no limit to what they create.

My favorite of these lovely places is Wilkstenmade! I love these amazing women's style & I love how they share what inspires them. Then to top it off, they create Uh-mazing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!