The Storm Before the Calm

Friday, November 18, 2011




























This weekend will be a crazy one! I have a lot of preparation to make before scurrying off to New Mexico for Thanksgiving. I have a lot of homework & projects for school to get done. Including my fashion classes "unconventional challenge" & final art project (which I'm using as a double whammy as my brother & sister's Christmas gifts). I also have lots to do around the house, like cleaning & laundry. Not to mention, prepping the posts for Morlee next week. I just hope I'll have the energy & drive to get everything done that I need to.

Here are a few places to check out this weekend.

One of these would look pretty on you.

If you fancy facial hair.

I don't know whether to be freaked out or amazed.

I would love to live here.

I want one of these, stat!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Well, whatever it is, I hope it's wonderful!


Image Sources: {1, 2}

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I love that quote as it is so true!! HAPPY FRIDAY! bisous.

Molliee said...

I am hoping to do lots of cuddling by the fire this weekend! Happy Friday!

xoxo
molliee
http://mstwirlyskirts.com

fifth floor apartment said...

this time of year is always so crazy for me, and this year is no exception. have a fab weekend!

xo Alison

CAMILLE STYLES said...

OMG, those Ron Mueck sculptures are truly freaky...I'm with you - not quite sure what my reaction is! ;) Hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!