Start with a Murmuration

Monday, November 7, 2011



Murmuration from Sophie Windsor Clive on Vimeo.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I had time to get a few projects done, spend time with friends from out of town and eat some delicious food. It's cooling off rapidly here in Salt Lake. And in the spirit of the cold weather I'm starting to prepare for Christmas by drinking hot cocoa and making ornaments for my tree! When do you start getting in the spirit of Christmas? Do you begin your festivities before Thanksgiving or do you wait until December 1st to break out you're favorite Holiday movies? I don't let myself watch any Christmas movies or listen to Christmas music until the day after Halloween. And my decorations don't go up until after Thanksgiving. October through December is my favorite time of the year!

I hope you enjoy this magnificent video. Wouldn't it be amazing to see something like this first hand?

2 comments:

Dionne said...

I really need to decorate. My husband and I have been married three years but have never decorated because we always go out of town - but I feel like we're missing out. Now I wanna sit down with some cocoa and make ornaments too!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

wow that video is amazing!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!