11.11.11

Friday, November 11, 2011

































Happy Friday friends! This strange work week is finally coming to a close & all I want to do is be at home, in sweats & warm socks, drinking caramel hot cocoa & watching A Christmas Story.  I will be leaving straight from work today, to drive 4 hours to spend the night at my husbands show. After the show tonight we will drive back here to watch him play again Saturday night.  He's been preparing for this for a few months & I am excited to see him play again! Plus, what could be better than a weekend of music & friends we never see?

I found this great photo here.

One of these is opening in Salt Lake today. Oh & this too! Can you believe we lived without them?

How cute is this?

What do you have planned for the weekend? I hope it's wonderful.

4 comments:

Elisha said...

That photo is beautiful! We have an H&M here and I try to stay away. I love their clothes too much and I always end up spending way more than my allotted budget. I'm working on a Goodwill budget these days. Once I bank a few more paychecks from subbing maybe I can treat myself to a new H&M skirt or blazer.

Hope the show goes well! Have a great weekend!

-Elisha

Morlee said...

I'm terrified to go into h&m because I don't want to spend a billion dollars! :) but I'm the same, I only thrift now a days.

blue moss said...

Love, love, love that photo!
..and you are getting an h&m and crate and barrel.... That's so great!
We don't have either....but I agree..mostly been thrifting lately.
Thanks for the good wishes on the run!
Hope you have a great weekend!
All the best to you.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

That way of relaxing sounds amazing! I'm trying out caramel hot coco next.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!