New Job Essentials

Monday, January 23, 2012















































 /1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Today is my big first day at my new job! I am excited and nervous. After being at my old job over 2 years, with no interest in it, I finally decided to move on. This new job will be a lot more work, so I'm hoping it pays off. Here's some new materials that might aid me in easing into my new position.

I'm loving this calendar.

These pens are pretty rad.

I can't get enough of these glasses from JCrew.

This laptop case is the perfect color.

Taking notes will be easier with these.

Do you have any tips on starting a new job? It's been so long since I have done this! I'm a little worried!

13 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations on the new job! What will you be doing? I've been at my current job for a few years so it's been awhile since I've started a new job too, but I'll be wrapping up here in a few months and I'll be in the same place you are. I hope it goes splendidly for you - and I'm sure any of those office goodies will make your first few days a little sweeter. Good luck!

paislea said...

i love these items! and how exciting for a new job! i think that i need to get a new one... maybe then i can get cute things like this!!

allister bee blog

katie walker said...

those glasses are awesome! good luck and congratulations!

ShyScout said...

Have a great first day at work. Good luck! I am currently looking for a job so if you get any good tips send them my way. haha. I am really liking that laptop case :]

Rebecca said...

Hope you have a wonderful time at your new job!!! Love those glasses, TONS!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback today. I couldn't agree with you more:)

Congrats on the new job! I think these are highly necessary to own;) Those spectacles are spectacular.

Secondhand Stella said...

Congrats and good luck on your first day!

hop, skip and jump said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do swell x

Daniela said...

love the laptop case, and congrats!

Morlee said...

Thanks for all your thoughts. It was a fairly good first day.

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Yes! That calendar is lovely! And I really like the notebooks too :)

Jacqlyn said...

I'm so excited for you! I just adore those glasses. (: You will do fabulous in your new position!

Lemonni said...

Hi Morlee,

Just found out about the calendar that you posted. Thanks for sharing my work! I hope to create more things like that :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!