2011, One Question...
Sunday, January 1, 2012
I hope you all had a fabulous New Years. Unfortunately neither Drew or I felt good on New Years (we ate something bad.) So we slept it off & had our New Years kiss at 9:00 am on New Years day.
I had a pretty great year in 2011, but I too made a few resolutions I want to share with you!
1. Become more well rounded. - I make this resolution every year, and I love to see my progress year to year. This goal means read more, watch more and learn more. I want to be a person who dabbles in a little bit of everything.
2. Keep up the work with Morlee. - The past couple months have been awesome progress and I'm ready to push it even more!
3. Continue growing my relationship with Drew. - This is also one I make every year. And every year our relationship gets a little stronger. This year I want to specifically work on being more patient and sensitive.
4. Spend more time with my siblings. - 2011, I didn't spend a whole lot of time with my siblings. Even though we only live 20 minutes from each other. I want to create a better relationship between us this year.
5. Save money. - 'Nuff said
6. Get dog number two. - I'm ready for another one!!
7. Get back into shape. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all make similar goals. I had a good eating and exercising system for most of 2011, I just need to get back into the routine!
What are your New Years resolutions?
I wish you all a fabulous 2012!!!
Posted by Morlee at 12:33 PM