Songs for Your Holiday

Thursday, December 8, 2011









































Star of Wonder - Sufjan Stevens
No Christmas for Me - Zee Avi
Frosty the Snowman - Fiona Apple
Christmas Waltz - She & Him
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Copeland
It's Christmas - Coconut Records
Carol of the Bells - Bird & The Bee
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - The Honey Trees
Zat You Santa Claus? - Ingrid Lucia
Sleigh Ride - Squirrel Nut Zippers
I Saw Three Ships - Sufjan Stevens
It's Only Christmas - As Tall As Lions
Blue Christmas - Dustin Kensrue
Christmas With The Jews - Elizabeth & The Catapult
Angels We Have Heard On High - Future of Forestry
Go Tell It On The Mountain - Seabird
The Winter Song - Eisley
Do You Hear What I Hear - Copeland
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Slow Club

Image Source {1}

1 comment:

Maria @ Orchard Bloom said...

I haven't heard of most of these songs. I'm heading over to youtube now, ha! Thanks for the suggestions :)

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!