lovely thoughts

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today I'm feeling good. It is bright and sunny outside - & I actually have time to enjoy the day! so here on this loveliest of days are my thoughts

1. Mothers day is just around the corner! I ordered my flowers on Sunday & I got - drum roll please - some gorgeous chocolate Dahlias! 

2. I found a lovely Etsy site - spreadthelove - which brightened my day! She makes some gorgeous prints, a few that I found are on thin pieces of wood - sigh! Be sure to check her out!

3. Harry Potter. My love just continues to grow as I am reading through the books again before Harry Potter & The Deathly Hollows Part 2 comes out in July. I am also planning a kick ass party with my sister to celebrate this momentous occasion! 

4. Mostly right now I am thinking of the late Alexander McQueen. With all this talk about the Royal Wedding & the brides lovely Alexander McQueen dress I can't help but remember his influence on me. He was the reason I began designing in 2008. When he died I was shocked & torn up inside! I love Alexander McQeen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you.
I really do!